Before you come for Health Check Appointment
- Please make sure that you are fasting for 10-12 hours before your health check appointment. Some laboratory investigations that you will undergo as a part of your health check require you to be fasting overnight. You are allowed to have water intake.
- Breakfast will be provided at the hospital after the first blood sample is taken.
- Depending on your health package, the total health check duration ranges from 4 to 6 hours. So please be patient during your health check visit. It’s all about your health. Your good health matters to you as well as to us.
- You will undergo laboratory, cardiac, radiological & other investigations during your health check. Post that you will be consulting a physician/specialist as per your package details
- Please reach the hospital as per your appointment timings.
- Please consult your general practitioner if you can take your regular medications on the day of your health check appointment.
- Please dress comfortably. If you are undergoing a Treadmill Test, it is advisable that you wear a pair of comfortable sport shoes.
- Before the ultrasound scan, you will be advised to drink several glasses of water so that your urinary bladder is full before the Ultrasound is performed.
- Pap smear will be taken as a part of few women health check packages. The Pap smear report takes 2-3 days. Our health check executive will schedule your appointment with respective consultant once your Pap smear report is received.
- Appointments will be adhered to as far as possible. However, emergency patients may have to be attended in between and you are requested to bear with us in this eventuality.
- In case of any delays, cancellation, postponement or inquiries about your appointment, please call us at 020-66494949 / 020-66494955.